Precautions and warnings:
- If you have wounds on your hands, avoid contact with the condom directly, to reduce the possibility of infection.
- Remove and dispose of the condom in a safe and hygienic manner by throwing it in the trash, never at W.C.
- The condom is for a single use, therefore, use a new condom in each sexual act or if you change partners during the same relationship.
- If the condom material is brittle, sticky or visibly damaged, do not use it.
- The use of condoms through the anal canal increases the risk of breakage. For these cases use a thicker condom.
- In case of breakage or slippage, if the condom is used to prevent pregnancy, it is advisable to consult a doctor within 72 hours.
- If you want additional lubrication, use only water-based lubricants, such as glycerin.
- Do not use lubricants based on oils such as Vaseline, baby oils, body lotions, massage oil, butter, margarine, etc ... as they could damage the condom.
- The compatibility of condoms with topical products that are applied to the penis or vagina should be consulted with a doctor or pharmacist.
- Used correctly, latex condoms help prevent pregnancy and many sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) such as syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydial infections, genital herpes, hepatitis B or AIDS.
- The use of condoms does not eliminate this risk in its entirety.
- The contact of the condom with areas of shaved hair or in the presence of "piercings" increases the risk of breakage. In these cases extreme precautions.
- Latex condoms should not be used by people allergic to that element.
The transport agency is safe, guaranteeing that our shipments always reach customers with the maximum guarantees of good transport handling.
The shipping costs are:
PRIME SHIPPING 19.99 € (Shipping 2-5 Business Days)
FEDEX PRIORITY 9.99 € (Shipping 4-7 Business Days )
EXPRESS SHIPPING 5.99 € (Shipping 8-15 Business Days)
FREE SHIPPING 0.00 € (Shipping 10-25 Business Days)