Jun 02 , 2021
Nail care: what to do
To keep your nails looking their best, do the following:
• Keep your nails dry and clean. This prevents bacteria from growing under your nails. Repeated or prolonged contact with water can contribute to nail splitting. Wear cotton-lined rubber gloves when washing dishes, cleaning, or using harsh chemicals.
• Practice good nail hygiene. Use sharp manicure scissors or a nail clipper. Cut your nails in a straight line and then round the ends in a smooth curve.
• Use moisturizer. When using hand lotion, rub it on your nails and cuticles as well.
• Apply a protective coat. Applying a nail hardener can help strengthen your nails.
• Consult your doctor about biotin. In some research, it has been suggested that the nutritional supplement biotin might help strengthen weak or brittle nails.
Nail care: what not to do
To prevent nail damage, do not:
• Don't bite your nails or run your cuticles. These habits can damage the nail bed. Even a minor cut along the nail can allow bacteria or fungi to enter and lead to an infection.
• Don't take off your hangnails. You may be ripping out living tissue along with the stepfather. Instead, cut out the hangnails carefully.
• Don't use harsh nail care products. Limit the use of nail polish remover. When using nail polish remover, choose an acetone-free formula.
• Don't ignore problems. If you have a nail problem that doesn't go away on its own or is related to other signs and symptoms, see your doctor or dermatologist for an evaluation.
At Parapaharmacy Get It Now we are here to help you, visit our section -BODILY - and you will find the ideal product for you, if you have any concerns, do not hesitate to write to us through our instant messaging channels WhatsApp or Telegram and we will gladly guide you to choose the product ideal that suits your needs