Sep 26 , 2021
Is it hard for you to concentrate? Are you always stressed? The World Health Organization estimates that around 450 million people suffer from a mental health problem. Therefore, in recent years more and more methods have emerged to achieve psychological well-being in the face of increasingly accelerated routines. Without a doubt, one of the practices that gained more prominence is mindfulness. Do you want to know what it is about?
Mindfulness is a relaxation technique that helps to manage and be aware of emotions, reactions and thoughts in order to face day-to-day circumstances with ease.
Learn about its many benefits for your body and mind:
• Control stress, discomfort and anxiety: minimize the negative impact by reducing levels of cortisol, the hormone released in response to stress.
• Combat insomnia: allows you to reach a level of mental calm that helps improve sleep.
• Increases the ability to concentrate and improves memory as it focuses on training awareness and mindfulness.
• Develops emotional intelligence: investigates self-knowledge, improves self-awareness and self-esteem to help solve problems and concerns.
• Supports creativity: a balanced and calm mind has more room for new ideas and is better prepared to imagine, create and incorporate new knowledge.
• Control physical ailments: reduces the perception of pain by focusing the mind on positive thoughts.
At the same time, it is a very practical activity since it can be done at any time and place. You only need a few minutes and a quiet space to relax. Take advantage of these tips to start practicing it:
1) Take some time just for yourself: it can be 5, 10 or 20 minutes. During this moment, analyze what is going through your head, what you feel both emotionally and physically. This will also help you organize your priorities, tasks, and concerns to achieve your goals.
2) Breathe: If you feel overwhelmed, take 40 breaths in a row, counting each one when you breathe out. Focus on the sound and the rhythm. If you consciously breathe, the mind begins to slow down and disconnect in order to become calm and return to the "here and now."
3) Dedicate time to your everyday spaces: cleaning and organizing is a symbolic but very efficient activity. The environments in which you live and carry out your activities reflect your state of mind and influence your emotions. For this reason, ordering implies getting rid of the things that you no longer need, taking away stress and the unnecessary. Thus, by organizing you can promote a healthy habit for your mental balance.
Although mindfulness is a simple practice to learn and incorporate, you can also practice it with the help of specific courses, books, YouTube tutorials and applications. Faced with the demands and concerns of today's world, this method came to help take care of our mind and health in order to lead a full life with ourselves and with our environment. Do you dare to start on the path of meditation?
At Parapaharmacy Get It Now we are here to help you, visit our section –PHYTOTHERAPY- and you will find the ideal product for you, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to write to us through our instant messaging channels WhatsApp or Telegram and we will gladly guide you to choose the product ideal that suits your needs